‘Leno is a family of products made of large format, solid boards of timber or derived timber products in reliable Finnforest Merk quality. Leno building components are made of spruce, cross-laminated timber panels in a manufacturing process developed and patented by Finnforest Merk. Large homogenous wooden building components can be produced with dimensions of up to 4.80 m x 20 m with thicknesses between 50 and 300 mm.
The cross-laminated timber boards are glued with a durable adhesive bond ensuring that building components are dimensionally stable and resistant to warping. The most simple physical building constructions ensure the most economical usage in all areas of the building trade - whether it be standardised board for ceilings, roofing or walls or a precisely pre-fabricated, ready-to-fit construction kit for entire buildings.
• Long-lasting, solid wooden construction.
• Ecological, CO2 storing material.
• Building component construction vapour permeable.
• Pleasant, warm living climate due to solid, moisture regulating building components.
• Up to 15% more living area compared to alternative types of construction due to slim constructions with the best thermal insulation.
• The best tried and tested sound-proofing results.
• High level of thermal insulation due to heavy building components. ‘