'Natural clay can help a building maintain a comfortable interior temperature by absorbing excess heat in hot conditions and releasing it gradually as external temperatures fall.
New Coolvault® ceiling blocks bring the benefits of thermal mass, even to lightweight timber frame buildings.
• It is quick to install using trusted beam and block techniques.
• Ideal to add thermal mass to lightweight construction.
• Available in natural cream or terracotta.
• Suited for use with underfloor heating systems.
• Sustainably manufactured in the UK using significant levels of recycled clays.
• CoolVault® is easy to lay and the naturally light reflective surface requires no decoration'