‘In 1995 saw Freudenberg Bausysteme KG introduced a product line with ecoplan® and ecoment®. These floor coverings are particularly economic and contain a high percentage of recycled material (up to 75 %). The recycled material may consist of production scraps, laying cuttings or old nora® floorcoverings.
Eco-friendly solutions are a declared corporate goal and have been put into effect for years: Starting with the selection of raw materials all the way through development, production and use, right down to recycling and disposal. Our products are ready for the demands of the future.
• high-grade raw materials such as industrial and natural rubber qualities, minerals from natural sources and eco-compatible colour pigments
• eco-compatible production process and packaging
• free of any PVC, plasticizers (phthalate) and halogens (e.g. chlorine)
• safety in the event of a fire - no hydrogenchloride gas, no hydrochloric acid, no dioxins and furans
• no drain on precious natural resources due to long useful lifetime and high wear resistance
• no need for coating - significantly reduced waste water loading
• installing with eco-friendly process materials’