• Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15 and 90 degrees
• Flashings for plain tile, slate, profiled coverings and high profiled tiles are available
• Sizes from 55 x 78cm to 114 x 118cm
• Mid pane U value 0.5W/m2k, window U value 0.94W/m2k
• Toughened glass as standard with a lifetime warranty on resistance
• Achieves class 4 air tightness (PN-EN12207)
• Easy operation handles which allow the open window to be secured in two positions
• ‘Warm’ TGI spacing frames
The glazing consists of three 4mm toughened panes and two 10mm krypton filled chambers for high energy saving and class 4 air tightness. This window is suitable for application in buildings such as passivhaus, where heat loss reduction is essential.
Frames are manufactured in FSC certified pine which is then vacuum impregnated and acrylic coated. External timber components are covered with aluminium sections that are covered with a UV and weather resistant coating.'