‘Made in the UK from 100% UK sourced recycled polypropylene, the material is also UV stabilised, weather resistant, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Hexapath is also maintenance free and is an ideal solution for the uses specified above. Hexapath provides a stable base that can reduce the risk of slipping and once installed is free draining throughout, significantly reducing demand on surface water drainage capacity. Hexapath is lightweight and comes pre-assembled as a square metre section, consisting of 4 segments, making it quick and easy to lay. Thanks to the unique joining system, a sturdy construction is created with a load bearing capacity up to 270 te/m² coping easily with axel weight of 10 tonnes.
• Size of individual segments 52.0 x 48.0 x 6.0 cms & weight 2.5 kg each.
• Hexapath units are normally despatched in assemblies 1-metre square secured by 4-lock-pins.
• Material: Recycled high density polypropylene co-polymer, UV stabilised.
• Colour can be either black or green to suit customers choice.
• Load bearing capacity approximately 500 tons/sq metre.’