E.g. TDS-2-2-7 Composite façade system with standing seam or profiled metal cladding
FOAMGLAS® product properties
Waterproof – Resistant to vermin – High compressive strength – Non-combustible – Impervious to water vapour – Dimensionally stable – Acid resistant – Easily cut to shape – Ecological
Advantages of the FOAMGLAS® system
- Quality: Systems with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing damages caused by damp either through condensate or water penetration. Cellular glass prevents fire spread, does not develop flaming droplets, nor fumes or toxic gases.
- Functionality: Minimal thermal bridges through thermally optimized fixing system. Easy to install and space-saving system for façades without rear ventilation. Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer.
- Insulation thickness to meet building regulations or project specific U-value requirements. Please also consult our product overview. It contains information on all our products, their field of application and their specific properties.
- The flatness and the general conditions of the substrate are important criteria when using FOAMGLAS® (see TG1). Please contact our Technical Department to verify the criteria for the substrate.
- For a technically correct implementation, relevant standards and guidelines must be observed.