Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery systems (MVHR)
'• Comfort Ventilation (also known as Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery) is an essential part of Passivhaus and ‘low carbon’ building design. PAUL Comfort Ventilation has pioneered the development of highly efficient, quiet running, domestic heat recovery units. Combining their patented channel counter flow heater exchangers with the very latest in low energy dc silent fan technology means that PAUL units achieve the very highest standards.
• A number of PAUL products have SAP Appendix Q listing and/or Passivhaus Institut certification.
• Central to PAUL's ventilation system is the patented counter flow heat exchanger, which helps keep Passivhaus homes warm in winter and cool in the summer. Energy from the outgoing air is transferred to the incoming air. This works both ways so if the outside temperature is higher than inside the exchanger helps to maintain a constant pleasant climate. PAUL's heat exchanger has proven itself to be one of the most efficient on the market with an exceptional heat recovery (certified as 92% by the Passivhaus Institut).
• PAUL Comfort Ventilation systems can be designed to be inaudible, with high quality balanced fans and attention to detail make PAUL units the quietest on the market.
• Paul Comfort Ventilation uses high quality large surface area filters that ensure a clean air supply. The large surface area of the filters provides an extended service interval and reduces loss of flow. A properly tuned comfort ventilation system prevents CO2 build up with out the need to open windows.
• PAUL Comfort Ventilation units can be fitted in suspended ceilings, horizontally in boxing over kitchen cupboards, vertically in a larder unit, or a utility room or garage. They can supply ventilation demands from 30 to 6000m³/h.
• PAUL Comfort Ventilation provides an integrated solution that controls peripherals such as ground pipes and heating requirement to minimise energy consumption
Models and capacity:
Multi 100/ 150 DC*: Central system, in-built in kitchen or bathroom up to 170 m3/h
Atmos 175 DC*: Central system, 3 versions up to 300 m3/h
Campus 500 DC*: Large homes, multi-apartment dwellings, schools, creches up to 600 m3/h
Santos F 250 DC: Central system with humidity recuperation up to 280 m3/h
Thermos 200/ 300 DC*: Passive house system up to 400 m3/h
Compakt 350 DC: Heating, ventilation, hot water up to 360 m3/h with 3.5 kW heat pump
Maxi 800 DC up to maxi 6000 DC: Large scale systems up to 6000 m3/h
Ventos 50 DC: Local system up to 90 m3/h
Climos 100/ 150 DC*: Ceiling cavity system up to 170 m3/h