1 Subsoil or compacted hardcore
2 Lean concrete mix
3 Levelling compound of chippings, stabilised sand or liquid mortar
4 FOAMGLAS® FLOOR BOARD, loosely laid
5 Separating layer
6 Concrete slab
Waterproof – Resistant to vermin – High compressive strength –
Non-combustible – Impervious to water vapour – Dimensionally stable –
Acid resistant – Easily cut to shape – Ecological
- Quality: Systems with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site
inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees
minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Provides a substructure with high compressive strength and without deformation
for safe structure of the building.
- Functionality: Providing insulation and capillary barrier in one single functional layer.
If you require specialist advice. Please contact our technical staff.
See also: www.ribaproductselector.com/SearchAll.aspx?s=foamglas
(Text provided by the manufacturer)
Sign in or create your GreenSpec account to join the discussion.