3 FOAMGLAS® PERINSUL element, laid in a bed of mortar
4 FOAMGLAS® floor insulation
5 Partition wall (brickwork)
6 Cement / anhydrite screed
7 Outer wall (brickwork)
8 FOAMGLAS® insulation of base area
9 Exterior insulation, rendered
FOAMGLAS® product properties
Waterproof – Resistant to vermin – High compressive strength – Non-combustible – Impervious to water vapour – Dimensionally stable – Acid resistant – Easily cut to shape – Ecological
Advantages of the FOAMGLAS® system
- Quality: Uniform thermal performance and load-bearing capacity (without additional support elements).
- Cost efficiency: Efficient and well-priced solution for maximum thermal protection at minimal energy costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: The elements can easily be cut, assembled or used as smaller parts, without structural loss. There is no risk of damage from torch-applied bituminous waterproofing layers and contact with hot bitumen.
- Functionality: Insulation and load-bearing element in one single functional layer. Prevents thermal bridges at the wall base. The insulation element can be combined with all commonly used type and size of bricks.