'A flat, precision manufactured, recycled polymer, lightweight roof tile with excellent green credentials. It has a low profile chamfered front leading edge with a slight riven finish which is aesthetically pleasing in all aspects. It is extremely simple to fix yet performs exceptionally, locking into adjacent tiles to form a fully integrated roof covering. It is suitable for all buildings including conservatories due to Envirotiles light weight design and low pitch capability. Envirotile performs to roof pitches as low as 12.5 degrees.
• Up to 25% quicker to install over conventional tiles
• 80% lighter than a standard concrete tile
• Maintains integrity at a minimum low pitch of 12.5 degrees
• Extremely robust, eliminating the need to account for excess to cover breakages during transportation and fitting
• Fixes and interlocks in eight places making it significantly more vandal and burglar proof
• Made from post-consumer waste otherwise destined for landfill
• Conforms to BS5534-2014 Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling and BS:8000-6-1990 Code of Practice for Workmanship on Building Sites for Slating & Tiling of Roofs and Cladding