'pro clima INTELLO®PLUS features humidity-variable diffusion resistance that is particularly effective in all climate areas. It thereby gives maximum protection to thermal insulation when moisture entry occurs in timber or steel frame structures, e.g. through leaks, damp building materials or diffusion through adjoining structural surfaces.
This means optimum moisture protection for all fibrous insulating materials in all constructions, whether they are vapour diffusion permeable or vapour diffusion resistant externally such as pitched roofs with bitumen sheeting or metal sheet roofing, flat or green roofs and walls with diffusion resistant exterior cladding.
• provides optimum protection for all thermal insulation systems in roofs, walls and floors.
• possesses the world's best and most effective variable diffusion resistance under any climatic conditions.
• Offers high diffusion tightness in winter and maximum diffusion openness in summer.
• In winter, its high diffusion resistance provides ideal protection for the building's structure against condensation.
• In summer, its low diffusion resistance facilitates rapid drying.
• It is translucent, easy to install, fully recyclable and emits no toxic gases when burned.
• It offers the ideal solution to structures that are difficult to protect against condensation ie flat roofs, grass roofs, flexible metal sheeting, etc.
• INTELLO provides lasting protection from mould growth, which protects the health of the occupants.
• Meets with the durability requirements of EN 13984'
Membrane: polyethylene copolymer; Fleece and reinforcement matting: polypropylene