Specialist rigid thermoplastic insulation used for thermal bridging detailing, including at window & door thresholds.
• Strong lightweight rigid insulation made from thermoplastic foam, based on polystyrene.
• Thermal conductivity: 0.046 W/m.K and Density: 200 kg/m3
• Ideally suited for support for door thresholds and window installation, where it is important to minimise thermal bridging.
• Wide range of applications where structural support and the possibility of obtaining secure fixings into the material are required.
• Can be used as a replacement for timber battens in these applications, where thermal bridging is to be reduced.
• High compressive strength with good screw pull-out resistance and easy to drill & saw
(text supplied by the Green Building Store)
PASS endorsement is based upon a distinguished performance in these categories:
Sign in or create your GreenSpec account to join the discussion.