Hand dryer (heated 1240/1070 W, unheated 720/550 W)
'The Jet Towel hand dryer works much faster than conventional warm air dryers, removing water from the hands in as little as 9 seconds. The new hyper-nozzle, installed with advanced jet-stream control technology, resolves the problem of mutual interference noise between air currents. Noise is reduced considerably to only 58 dB. The hyper-nozzles also blows dual streams of air onto users’ hands for the complete drying solution.
• Drying time: approximately 9 - 13 seconds
• Airflow rate: 106 m/sec
• Air volume: 3.1 m3/min
• Low power consumption: Heater off: 720 watts, heater on: 1240 watts
• Dual Jet Drying: Drying speed is proportional to airflow and volume. For even faster drying, the proven Dual Jet engineering is now complemented with a streamlined nozzle design.
• Brushless DC motor: The Jet Towel is designed for reliable operation over many years, minimising maintenance and ownership costs.
• Heat storage gives instant warm air: The heater stores heat when the unit is not in use, blowing out that warmth when operated. Inserting the hands instantly triggers a warm air-jet of approximately 35°C
• Upper and lower sensors: When the hands are fully inside, lower sensor detection starts the airflow. Withdrawing the hands automatically halts operation, in a touch-free design that is superbly hygienic.
• Designed for low noise: The new hyper-nozzle, installed with advance jet-stream control technology developed by Mitsubishi Electric, resolves the problem of mutual interference noise between air currents. Noise is reduced considerably to only 58 dB
• Antimicrobial material: All parts that come into contact with the water are antimicrobial material. Use of alcohol-resistant resin enables alcohol-based cleaning.
• Customers can select the optimum operation mode, tailored to specific installation locations.