'DaRo UV System's Saphir+ UV water disinfection system. Capacity up to 9.6m3/hour. The Saphir+ system is a compact, economical UV system. The Saphir+ utilises commonplace single ended low pressure UV lamp technology, thus making the system not only economical for energy running costs, but also for replacement UV lamps. The single ended UV lamp makes servicing very simple.
• Water resistant power control module (>IP65)
• Long life (20+ years life expectancy)
• High reliability UV lamp (12 month life expectancy)
• Maximum 10 bar working pressure
• Simple to install
• Lamp-on indicator
• Simple to service
• Electro polished chamber
• Lamp / electrical failure indicator
• UV lamp status indicator
• Volt-free contact output for remote display on lamp indicator
• All systems comply with international UV dose standards.
• All units are designed to meet standards even at end of lamp life.
• Very low running costs
• Utilising commonplace UV lamps.
• Designed for ease of installation and maintenance.'