'Ashdowne handcrafted clay plain tiles offer a warm, mellow appearance, with a granular texture and slight random irregularities that make each clay plain tile unique.
Having such a wealth of shades and mixes to choose from in this clay plain tiles range is especially valuable when there is a need to match the original tiles in a refurbishment project. However, new-build schemes can also be wonderfully enhanced by the warm beauty of Ashdowne clay plain tiles to perfectly complement the surrounding environment.
• Traditional handcrafted clay plain tile appearance and beauty
• Each tile is unique
• Seven colours
• Four additional ornamental shapes
• Easy and quick to install
• Excellent weathering characteristics
• Range of complementary clay plain tile fittings, decorative ridges, finials and ventilation systems '
Clay, sand, pigments and additives
> 60 years
EPD to ISO 14025
Can be crushed and used as aggregate and/or as an inert bulk fill